George M. Levy | Personal Injury1-800-LAW-AMPM
Mr. Levy is a senior Trial Partner in the firm. He previously served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New York for six years. He became a partner at Finkelstein & Partners in 1987. Mr. Levy has handled some of the most significant cases in the office including the Coldenham Elementary School wall collapse case in which several children were killed and seriously injured. After resolving that matter in a multi million dollar settlement, Mr. Levy has continued to handle many other multi million dollars cases through jury verdicts or settlements. He continues to be an extremely active trial attorney in the upstate New York area and holds a BV Distinguished Rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Levy prides himself on making sure that he handles every case with the same care and compassion. He is an active member of his community, having served as President of the Newburgh Bar Association and has been recognized by the Orange County Bar Association for his pro bono work in the past.
Mr. Levy is married with two adult children and two beautiful grandchildren.
Recent Case Results:
- Workplace Accident - $28,300,00 Settlement
- Automobile Collision - $8,924,628 Settlement
- Child Injured by Negligence / Product Liability - $4,087,077 Settlement
- Wrongful Death - $3,200,000 Settlement
- Workplace Wrongful Death - $2,800,000 Settlement
- Injured on the Job - $2,750,000 Settlement
- Hit In Rear Results in $1,950,000 Settlement
- Motor Vehicle Accident - $1,700,000 Settlement
- Construction Site Injury - $1,700,000 Settlement
- Workplace Accident - $1,500,000 Settlement
- Workplace Injury - $1,250,000 Settlement
- Product Liability - $1,200,000 Settlement
- Warehouse Owner Violates Labor Law 240 - $1,150,000 Settlement
- Auto Accident - $1,000,000 Settlement
- War Hero’s PTSD Triggered From Crash - $1,000,000 Settlement
- Workplace Injury/Fall from Ladder - $800,000 Mediation Award
- Construction Worker Provided Defective Ladder And Falls – Recovers $750,000
- Passing a Stop Sign - $750,000 Settlement