Sprint currently provides an app that can help ease the mind of parents with teenage drivers. Sprint’s Drive First app is an app that will automatically lock a mobile phone when a car is in motion. What Does The App Do?
- Automatically activates when the car is in motion.
- Prevents texts, calls, and other unsafe distractions by silencing these alerts.
- 911 can override in emergency situations.
- Disables the functionality of the phone.
- Directs incoming calls to voicemail.
Get The Facts
- Drivers who use handheld devices while driving are 4 times more likely to get into crashes serious enough to injure themselves.
- Each day more than 16 people are killed and more than 1,300 are injured in crashes involving a distracted driver.
- You are 23 times more likely to crash if you are texting while driving.
If you are interested in having us speak at your child’s school as a part of our Commit to Quit texting and driving program, please visit: https://www.lawampm.com/community-relations/commit-to-quit Download the app for a free trial and learn more about the app here: https://drivefirst.sprint.com/welcome.htm Image provided by www.sprint.com
Mr. Finkelstein is the Managing Partner of Finkelstein & Partners, LLP. He has become a noted consumer activist through his representation of injured individuals against corporate wrongdoers and irresponsible parties.
An accomplished litigator, Mr. Finkelstein has represented Plaintiffs in wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases. He has successfully handled dozens of multi-million dollar cases.