Sprint currently provides an app that can help ease the mind of parents with teenage drivers. Sprint’s Drive First app is an app that will automatically lock a mobile phone when a car is in motion. What Does The App Do?
- Automatically activates when the car is in motion.
- Prevents texts, calls, and other unsafe distractions by silencing these alerts.
- 911 can override in emergency situations.
- Disables the functionality of the phone.
- Directs incoming calls to voicemail.
Get The Facts
- Drivers who use handheld devices while driving are 4 times more likely to get into crashes serious enough to injure themselves.
- Each day more than 16 people are killed and more than 1,300 are injured in crashes involving a distracted driver.
- You are 23 times more likely to crash if you are texting while driving.
If you are interested in having us speak at your child’s school as a part of our Commit to Quit texting and driving program, please visit: https://www.lawampm.com/community-relations/commit-to-quit Download the app for a free trial and learn more about the app here: https://drivefirst.sprint.com/welcome.htm Image provided by www.sprint.com