Packing up for a road trip this summer? The checklist below may help to keep you and your family/friends safe on your journey.
• Have you mapped out your trip? You may find your GPS suggest roads that are dangerous/difficult to navigate, like the Taconic Parkway (link to blog). See if there are alternate routes available to avoid risky roads.
• If your traveling with little ones or furry friends be sure to plan for stops along the way. Having a planned itinerary can help in avoiding distracted driving.
• Has your vehicle been serviced recently?
• Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a spare tire in your vehicle?
• Do you have a flashlight in your vehicle in case of an emergency?
• Are car seats properly installed?
• Have you programed your GPS? Doing so while driving is dangerous can could result in a serious crash
• Is everyone in their seatbelt?
Mr. Finkelstein is the Managing Partner of Finkelstein & Partners, LLP. He has become a noted consumer activist through his representation of injured individuals against corporate wrongdoers and irresponsible parties.
An accomplished litigator, Mr. Finkelstein has represented Plaintiffs in wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases. He has successfully handled dozens of multi-million dollar cases.