New York Veterans–Do you know about the Property Tax Benefit?

Senator Charles Schumer has urged the Department of Veterans Affairs to ensure that Veterans are aware of a property tax benefit available to them in New York. This benefit applies to all veterans and it is indicated that over 20,000 veterans in Dutchess County have not applied for this exemption. Read Full Article from Mid Hudson News Here For Information on how to apply for an exemption, click here