Use the below checklist to make sure you are prepared for any winter weather while driving on the job!
• Warm socks, hats, and gloves. Extra pairs of each!
• Extra clothes
• Sleeping bag or blankets.
• Extra towels.
• Non perishable foods such as granola or nuts.
• Extra medication if necessary.
• Bottled water.
• Flashlights and extra batteries.
• First aid kit.
• Multi-purpose tools.
• Tool kit:
o Screwdrivers (both kids)
o Box cutter
o Smalls wrenches
o Duct tape
o Spare bulbs for either the marker lights or headlights
o Extra fuses.
• Windshield washer fluid and scrapper
• Emergency flares and other emergency kit necessities
• Charged cellphone with emergency contact numbers on separate paper.
• Small section of tarp or other such material to lay on for installing chains.
Be prepared this winter and travel safely with the right tools!
Mr. Finkelstein is the Managing Partner of Finkelstein & Partners, LLP. He has become a noted consumer activist through his representation of injured individuals against corporate wrongdoers and irresponsible parties.
An accomplished litigator, Mr. Finkelstein has represented Plaintiffs in wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases. He has successfully handled dozens of multi-million dollar cases.