Swan Creek Recalls Loose Votive Candles Due to Fire Hazard

Swan Creek Candle has recalled their loose votive candles due to fire hazards. The candles are sold loose, not in a container, and were displayed in open trays or bins. The candles are 2-inches high and are wider at the top. The candles were sold in dozens of fragrance varieties and colors. The candles were not individually labeled with prices, model numbers, names, date codes or fragrance descriptions. Swan Creek Candles has received about 89 reports of the loose votive candles with high or erratic flames including four reports of minor burns. The firm has not received any reports of fire or property damage. Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled votive candles and return them to any Swan Creek Candle company stores for a full refund or a replacement poured votive candle in a votive glass. Consumers who purchased online at www.swancreekcandle.com can contact Swan Creek Candle Co. to arrange a refund or replacement candle. Consumers who purchased at other candle shops can return to the store where purchased for a full refund. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a result of this defective product or any other defective product, contact us immediately for a free case appraisal. Fill out our free evaluation form. Read the article from CPSC here.