Areas of Practice – Personal Injury
Education – State University of New York at Albany, B.A. New York Law School, J.D. cum laude
Admissions – New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, United States District Court, Eastern/Northern/Southern Districts of New York
American Association for Justice
Brain Injury Association of New York State
Ulster County Bar Association
North American Brain Injury Society
Mr. Fromson joined the firm in 1994. His practice has involved all facets of litigation. He has managed and litigated various types of personal injury cases to trial, in both state and federal courts, arising from defective drugs and products, automobile accidents, fall downs due to defective conditions, dog bites, motorcycle accidents and construction site accidents.
Mr. Fromson actively participates in the firm’s mass tort litigation department regarding pharmaceutical products. He has served as national coordinating and trial counsel in both large, complex matters and in individual cases involving drug products. He has also briefed and conducted Daubert and Frye challenges, and has successfully argued dispositive motions in both state and federal courts throughout the country. Mr. Fromson also participates in the firm’s class action and whistleblower litigation representing individuals who have exposed corporate fraud.
Mr. Fromson handles cases involving traumatic brain injury. Brain injuries are complex, and often involve misdiagnosed, misunderstood or otherwise undetected disease following trauma. As an active member of the firm’s Neuro Law trial group, Mr. Fromson brings to his clients, not only the empathy and understanding of the emotional impact such injuries have on injured people and their families, but he also brings to each case a keen eye for detail and professionalism in his pursuit of justice for each client.
Mr. Fromson is an active member of the American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association). Within the Association, he is a member of the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, as well as the Section on Toxic, Environmental, and Pharmaceutical Torts.
Mr Fromson also teaches other lawyers advanced trial practices, at the nationally recognized Keenan Ball college.
Chief Notes & Comments Editor, New York Law School Journal of Human Rights; Competitions Editor,
Moot Court Executive Board at New York Law School; National Championship and Best Brief Award,
Rendigs National Products Liability Moot Court Competition at University of Cincinnati College of
Beyond an Eye for an Eye, Castration As An Alternative Sentencing Measure, NY
Law School Journal Human Rights (Vol. IX Spring 1994)
Recent Case Results:
- Corporate Property Owner Responsible For Not Protecting Worker From Fall. Read more.
- Verdict against Pfizer – $34,000,000. Read more.
- Unsafe Working Conditions- $12,700,000 Settlement. Read more.
- Client Injured by Distracted Driver – $9,250,000 Settlement – Read more.
- Construction Injury – $3,200,000 Liability Verdict with Settlement. Read more.
- Workplace Accident – $2,300,000 Settlement. Read more.
- Construction Site Injury – $1,850,000 Settlement. Read more.
- Child / Pedestrian Knockdown – $1,255,781 Settlement. Read more.
- Dog Bite Jury Verdict – $1,600,000. Read more.
- While Walking A Dog, Woman Hit By Distracted Driver – $850,000 Settlement. Read more.
- Maintenance Worker Slips On Icy, Leaking Roof – Recovers $600,000 at Mediation. Read more.
- Nursing Staff Not Properly Trained – $575,000 Settlement. Read more.
- Case Too Big for Family Lawyer, Trucking Company Pays $894,000. Read more.
- Distracted Driver in Supermarket Parking Lot Held Accountable for Hitting Shopper. Read more.
- Distracted Driver Crashes with Motorcyclist – $275,000 Settlement. Read more.
Pro Hac Vice Admissions:
United States District Court Middle District of Arkansas, In re Prempro Pharmaceutical Litigation
United States District Court Middle District of Florida, In re Byetta Pharmaceutical Litigation
United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, In re Neurontin Pharmaceutical Litigation
United States District Court, District of Minnesota, In Re Prempro Pharmaceutical Litigation
United States District Court Northern District of Ohio, In re Ortho Evra Pharmaceutical Litigation
United States District Court Northern District of Ohio, In re Heparin Pharmaceutical Litigation
United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma (Payne v. Pfizer, Inc.)
Superior Court of California, Stanislaus County (DiPirro v. Watson Pharmaceuticals)
Superior Court of California, Los Angeles County, In re Byetta Pharmaceutical Litigation
District Court of Oklahoma, Creek County (Adney v. Forest Pharmaceuticals)
District Court of Oklahoma, Payne County (Fowler v. Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals)