Dutchess County Personal Injury Lawyers
Every year Dutchess County residents are involved in incidents in which they or their loved ones are harmed, often at no fault of their own. Car accidents on the Taconic, collisions on 9D, and motorcycle crashes on the many country roads that intercept the county are all too common. Accident victims may be able to claim compensation. Have you or has someone you love been seriously injured as the result of someone else’s negligence? At the law offices of Finkelstein & Partners, LLP, we protect the rights of personal injury victims throughout Dutchess County. Our Dutchess County personal injury lawyers will help you get the medical care you need and the financial compensation you deserve.
Dutchess County Personal Injury Cases for 2011-2013
- In the year 2011, there were a total of 5985 crashes, out of which 27 were fatal crashes, 1936 were non-fatal personal injury crashes and 4022 were reportable property damage crashes.
- In 2012, there were a total of 5873 crashes, out of which 12 were fatal crashes, 2031 were non-fatal personal injury crashes and 3830 were reportable property damage crashes.
- In 2013 there were a total of 6174 crashes, out of which 27 were fatal crashes, 1999 were non-fatal personal injury crashes and 4148 were reportable property damage crashes.
Manner of Collision
- In 2011, there were 2481 single vehicle crashes and 3504 multiple vehicle crashes.
- There were a total of 2489 single vehicle crashes and 3384 multiple vehicle crashes in 2012.
- In 2013 2667 single vehicle crashes were reported and 3507 multiple vehicle crashes.
- The total persons killed in 2011 were 28. Out of that number, 20 were drivers, 7 were passengers and 1 was a bicyclist.
- 15 persons were killed in 2012, out of which 9 were drivers, 5 were passengers and 1 was a pedestrian.
- In 2013 28 fatalities were reported. Out of the total, 21 were drivers, 4 were passengers and 3 were pedestrians.
Effective Representation of our Dutchess County Personal Injury Lawyers
Our experienced Dutchess County Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to help victims of:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and falls
- Workers Compensation
Call 1-877-472-3061 to Contact our Dutchess County Personal Injury Lawyers
To discuss your case, contact our Dutchess-based personal injury lawyers at 1-877-472-3061 or email: email@example.com. Our firm is one big family, and we extend that philosophy to our clients. You will be treated with compassion and care.
Our Dutchess County office is located:
1778 South Road (Route 9)
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590