Vincent Pastore | Veterans Disability Lawyer
Areas of Practice – Veterans Disability
Education – Widener University School of Law, J.D. 2012 Dickinson College, B.A. 2009
Admissions – New York, 2013
New Jersey, 2014
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Accredited, 2013
U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (C.A.V.C.), 2014
Memberships – New York State Bar Association
Communities – Firefighter, East Northport Fire Department
Vincent J. Pastore joined Finkelstein & Partners, LLP in August of 2013 and currently practices within the Veterans’ Services Group.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts in 2009 from Dickinson College in Carlisle Pennsylvania Vincent attended Widener University School of Law in Wilmington Delaware. During his time at Widener Vincent participated in the school’s Veterans Law Clinic. Both of Vincent’s grandfathers served during World War II and the Korean War, influencing his decision to participate in the clinic at Widener.
As a law student intern for the clinic he assisted staff and volunteer attorneys in reviewing Veterans appeals cases and advising clients on a course of action. Upon graduating from Widener he received the school’s Pro Bono distinction for completing over 60 hours of pro bono service, many of which were performed within the clinic.
Prior to graduating law school Vincent held summer internships with the Trials and Litigation Division of the New York City Department of Correction and with the New York State Unified Court System in the State’s 10th Judicial District. While awaiting admission Vincent also held a brief internship in the County Attorney’s Office for Suffolk County.
Vincent is licensed to practice in the State of New York and New Jersey. He is accredited by the Department of Veteran Affairs as an Attorney and admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (C.A.V.C.) in Washington, D.C. Before coming to Finkelstein & Partners Vincent engaged in per diem work where he handled foreclosure settlement conferences and pre-trial motions on Long Island and in New York City.
Outside of legal work, Vincent volunteers in his hometown and is a member of the East Northport Fire Department. He is a Certified New York State Interior Firefighter and Certified New York State Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). Currently, he holds the position of Lieutenant of Hook and Ladder Company 1.
- Robert J. Camera| Personal Injury
- Kara L. Campbell| Personal Injury
- Duncan W. Clark | Personal Injury
- Andrew Finkelstein | Personal Injury
- Elyssa M. Fried-De Rosa | Personal Injury
- Kenneth B. Fromson | Personal Injury
- David E. Gross | Personal Injury
- Ann R. Johnson | Legal Writing and Research
- George A. Kohl | Personal Injury
- Victoria Leib Lightcap | Personal Injury
- George M. Levy | Personal Injury
- Lawrence D. Lissauer| Personal Injury
- Nancy Y. Morgan | Personal Injury
- Joseph P. Rones | Business and Real Estate Transactions
- Ronald Rosenkranz | Personal Injury
- James W. Shuttleworth | Personal Injury
- Andrew Spitz | Personal Injury
- Mary Ellen Wright | Personal Injury