Finkelstein & Partners is a full-service law firm, committed to providing our clients with a broad spectrum of legal expertise to meet your needs. General Legal services include but are not limited to:
Trusts & Estates
Our legal team can help you prepare through the use of Living Trusts, Wills (simple & complex), Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Irrevocable Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, and Charitable Gifting Strategies.
Our firm helps families preserve their wealth for future generations, minimize estate taxes, and avoid the expense and nightmare of probate. We also help families who have experienced the loss of a loved one with the ensuing Probate or Trust Administration process.
Whether you’re the buyer or seller in a real estate transaction, you don’t want to go through it alone. Finkelstein & Partners, LLP offers experienced legal representation to help you through the complex business of both commercial and residential real estate transactions. We’ll handle the paperwork, review contracts, work with banks and lenders, and even handle the litigation should you end up in a dispute.
Commercial law, also known as business law, is the body of law that applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce, merchandising, trade, and sales.
We are pleased to provide the following services:
- Sales and acquisitions
- Negotiation and drafting of leases and subleases
- All due diligence and title reviews
- Construction and permanent financing, including mezzanine and securitized loans
- Stock and asset purchases
- Corporate formation and structure
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Due diligence and title review
- Closing of sale
- Residential lending
- The sale of REO properties, deed-in-lieu and short-sale transactions
Interested in learning more about how we may be able to assist you? Click here to contact us today.